Lookup and Check Ford VIN Number
By using our Ford VIN Lookup, you can check the vehicle’s complete history to find out the number of owners, auction photos and history, recalls, service history, inspections, accidents, title history, damages, and much more.
Lookup Ford VIN and get a full Ford History Report
Every Ford on the road has its unique 17-character alphanumeric code known as the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). This is also known as the chassis number or serial number. This universal vehicle code is given to every Ford manufactured vehicle worldwide. Ford’s vehicle identification number is an assigned serial number, which includes important information about the vehicle manufactured. The VIN number is important in generating a Vehicle History Report, a process known as a VIN check.
Unlike license plate numbers which can change over time, the VIN lives permanently with the vehicle. This attribute makes the VIN number very important during the process of a VIN lookup.
By using our Ford VIN Lookup, one can check the vehicle’s complete history to find out the number of owners, service history, inspections, accidents, title history, damages, and more.
Where to find Ford's VIN Number?
You can locate the Ford VIN in the following positions of the vehicle.
- You can find Ford VIN on the lower, driver’s side corner of your windshield.
- If you could not find VIN in either of the above locations, you can find Ford VIN under the hood at the front of the engine. This is the best way of finding a VIN in case of doubts about tempering. Use a flashlight to locate the VIN on the engine block.
- You can also find VIN on your Ford’s title, registration, or insurance papers.
How to look up any Ford by its VIN?
What does the Ford VIN lookup contain?
Vehicles Report proprietary VIN check tool taps into millions of National Records by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), Ministry of Transportation (MOT) and discloses every available history for a specific vehicle including any hidden problems. Every Ford VIN report comes with over 60 individual checks. You can uncover the following vital information about any Ford by using our Ford VIN Decoder tool.
Using our Ford VIN lookup tool will drastically lower your risk of buying a vehicle with hidden problems that could be unsafe or demand unwanted repair.
5 Interesting facts you don’t know about Ford
Ford has a few interesting facts in the automotive industry you may not have known. Here are a few little-known facts.
- Ford also owns Lincoln Motor Company. Ford purchased this company in 1925.
- Dr. Pfennig purchased the very first Ford in 1903. The price was $850.
- Ford’s signature blue oval logo was introduced after four years when the company had already started production.
- Ford’s well-known race car GT40 won Le Man’s 24-hour race four times in a row.