Best Ferrari VIN Decoder - 100% Accurate and Up-to-date Ferrari VIN Lookup
By using our Ferrari VIN Decoder service, you can check the vehicle’s complete history to find out the number of owners, auction photos and history, recalls, undisclosed lien records, service history, accidents, inspections, title history, damages, theft records, and much more.
What is the Ferrari VIN decoder process?
This is the process of finding out the meaning of the letters and digits of the VIN, including some vital information about a Ferrari such as make, model, year, and country of the manufacturer, and much more.
What is a VIN and where can you find the VIN?
VIN stands for a vehicle identification number, which contains a seventeen characters sequence dedicated to each vehicle by the automotive company. VIN number is also known as a serial number or chassis number. The last six characters of the VIN make every single vehicle in the world different.
You can find the Ferrari VIN in the following positions of the vehicle.
- The driver’s side door will contain a sticker with a barcode and the VIN Number.
- You can also find VIN on the major components of a vehicle such as an engine block, chassis, and transmission.
- You can also find VIN on the vehicle title, registration, or insurance papers.
What information can you find by using our Ferrari VIN Decoder tool?
By using our accurate Ferrari VIN lookup service, you will get comprehensive information about a vehicle at a very affordable price than other providers of vehicle history reports across the globe. Our service ensures a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all our products to ensure our customers get the most accurate and detailed VIN check.
A complete vehicle history report contains full information about any events and claims associated with the vehicle since its production. It takes only a few minutes but is worth a lot since it could help you take away from almost any problem regarding buying a used car.
Every Ferrari VIN report comes with over 60 individual checks. You can uncover the following vital information about Ferrari by using our Ferrari VIN check tool.
Check if a vehicle has Auction History & Photos
Our Ferrari VIN check tool will disclose auction photos and history to verify if the vehicle was in an accident and how severe the accident was before repairs. Every car auction report contains 10+ photos of the exterior, interior, and engine including damages of the vehicle. We are the only history report providers that show auto auction data and photos as part of the history report.
By using our proprietary VIN lookup software, you can also find the true price paid for the vehicle in action when dealing with a third party or brokers.
Lookup Ferrari Recalls by VIN or License Plate
Vehicle recalls are becoming very common. A safety recall happens when the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) declares a vehicle unsafe to drive due to a defect in some or a part of the vehicle. When enough of these defects occur in a specific vehicle model, the NHTSA will ask the automakers to issue a recall on the vehicle so the defect can be fixed. Find if the vehicle has had any manufacturer recalls. If there are defects, learn about their impact on safety and how to fix these issues. Simply, enter a VIN or license plate number in our recall lookup tool to check recalls if any.
Lookup any Ferrari’s Title history and current status
Our Ferrari VIN Decoder tool will find out how many times a new title was issued, which often indicates a new car owner. The report will reveal the current state of the title and the last title date. It is important to check title information to avoid auto fraud or theft. These title checks are also provided below.
Oops! No result from Ferrari VIN Decoder
Be sure to enter each digit correctly and bear in mind that VINs don’t contain O’ or ‘I’ letters. So double-check that these letters have not been substituted with the numbers ‘0’ or ‘1’.
Typically, vehicles that are manufactured before 1981 have shorter VINs than 17 digits and are likely not to give results from a VIN lookup. To obtain an antique or classic vehicle history, simply contact our staff via live chat or email for assistance.
5 Interesting facts you don’t know about Ferrari
Ferrari has a few interesting facts in the automotive industry you may not have known. Here are a few little-known facts.
- The brand’s iconic logo prancing horse is a reference to Italian World War I flying ace Francesco Baracca, who died in action in 1918.
- One of the most important factors behind Ferrar’s success is that you can customize any component of Ferrari. The brand’s “Tailor Made” program permits users to personalize any element of a Ferrari.
- Ferrari has won over five thousand trophies since its first professional race win in 1947. Those combined wins include 16 Formula One constructors’ world titles, fifteen Formula One world titles, nine Le Man’s trophies, fourteen Sports Car Manufacturers’ world titles, eight victories in the Mille Miglia, seven in the Targa Florio, and 216 in the Formula One Grand Prix.
- Every letter used in the brand’s model names symbolizes the vehicle’s body style. For example, “M” stands for "Modifacata".