Lookup and Check Ferrari VIN Number
Lookup Ferrari VIN and get a full Ferrari History Report
Every Ferrari on the road has its unique 17-character alphanumeric code known as the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). This is also known as the chassis number or serial number. This universal vehicle code is given to every Ferrari manufactured vehicle worldwide. Ferrari’s vehicle identification number is an assigned serial number, which includes important information about the vehicle manufactured. The VIN number is important in generating a Vehicle History Report, a process known as a VIN check.
Unlike license plate numbers which can change over time, the VIN lives permanently with the vehicle. This attribute makes the VIN number very important during the process of a VIN lookup.
By using our Ferrari VIN Lookup, one can check the vehicle’s complete history to find out the number of owners, service history, inspections, accidents, title history, damages, and more.
Where to find Ferrari's VIN Number?
You can locate the Ferrari VIN in the following positions of the vehicle.
- The driver’s side door will contain a sticker with a barcode and the VIN Number.
- You can also find VIN on the major components of a vehicle such as an engine block, chassis, and transmission.
- You can also find VIN on the vehicle title, registration, or insurance papers.
How to look up any Ferrari by its VIN?
What does the Ferrari VIN lookup contain?
Vehicles Report proprietary VIN check tool taps into millions of National Records by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), Ministry of Transportation (MOT) and discloses every available history for a specific vehicle including any hidden problems. Every Ferrari VIN report comes with over 60 individual checks. You can uncover the following vital information about any Ferrari by using our Ferrari VIN Decoder tool.
Using our Ferrari VIN lookup tool will drastically lower your risk of buying a vehicle with hidden problems that could be unsafe or demand unwanted repair.
5 Interesting facts you don’t know about Ferrari
Ferrari has a few interesting facts in the automotive industry you may not have known. Here are a few little-known facts.
- The brand’s iconic logo prancing horse is a reference to Italian World War I flying ace Francesco Baracca, who died in action in 1918.
- One of the most important factors behind Ferrar’s success is that you can customize any component of Ferrari. The brand’s “Tailor Made” program permits users to personalize any element of a Ferrari.
- Ferrari has won over five thousand trophies since its first professional race win in 1947. Those combined wins include 16 Formula One constructors’ world titles, fifteen Formula One world titles, nine Le Man’s trophies, fourteen Sports Car Manufacturers’ world titles, eight victories in the Mille Miglia, seven in the Targa Florio, and 216 in the Formula One Grand Prix.
- Every letter used in the brand’s model names symbolizes the vehicle’s body style. For example, “M” stands for "Modifacata".