Lookup and Check BMW VIN Number
By using our BMW VIN Lookup, you can check the vehicle’s complete history to find out the number of owners, auction photos and history, recalls, service history, inspections, accidents, title history, damages, and much more.
Lookup BMW VIN and get a full BMW History Report
Every BMW on the road has its unique 17-character alphanumeric code known as the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). This is also known as the chassis number or serial number. This universal vehicle code is given to every BMW manufactured vehicle worldwide. BMW’s vehicle identification number is an assigned serial number, which includes important information about the vehicle manufactured. The VIN number is important in generating a Vehicle History Report, a process known as a VIN check.
Unlike license plate numbers which can change over time, the VIN lives permanently with the vehicle. This attribute makes the VIN number very important during the process of a VIN lookup.
By using our BMW VIN Lookup, one can check the vehicle’s complete history to find out the number of owners, service history, inspections, accidents, title history, damages, and more.
Where to find BMW's VIN Number?
You can locate the BMW VIN in the following positions of the vehicle.
- You can find BMW VIN on the lower, right corner of your windshield.
- Sometimes, BMW VIN is stamped by strut tower on the passenger or driver’s side.
- BMW VIN can also be found behind the license plate on a sticker.
- If you could not find VIN in either of the above locations, you can find BMW VIN on the engine block under the hood. This is the best way of finding a VIN in case of doubts about tempering. Use a flashlight to locate the VIN on the engine block.
- You can also find VIN on your BMW’s title, registration, or insurance papers.
How to look up any BMW by its VIN?
Enter the 17-digits BMW VIN above to look up the full vehicle history report. The BMW VIN check will reveal hidden secrets and vital information about the car. This includes accident history, thefts, recalls, previous owner(s), sales, titles, specifications, etc.
What does the BMW VIN lookup contain?
Every BMW VIN report comes with over 60 individual checks. You can uncover the following vital information about any BMW by using our BMW VIN Decoder tool.
Using our BMW VIN lookup tool will drastically lower your risk of buying a vehicle with hidden problems that could be unsafe or demand unwanted repair.
5 Interesting facts you don’t know about BMW
BMW has a few interesting facts in the automotive industry you may not have known. Here are a few little-known facts.
- BMW first built car was Dixi.
- The first kidney-shaped grille was introduced in 1933 on a BMW 303.
- BMW produced its First Electric Car in 1972
- BMW’s headquarter in Munich, Germany is designed like a BMW four-cylinder engine.