Lookup and Check Mini VIN Number
Lookup Mini VIN and get a full Mini History Report
Every Mini on the road has its unique 17-character alphanumeric code known as the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). This is also known as the chassis number or serial number. This universal vehicle code is given to every Mini manufactured vehicle worldwide. Mini’s vehicle identification number is an assigned serial number, which includes important information about the vehicle manufactured. The VIN number is important in generating a Vehicle History Report, a process known as a VIN check.
Unlike license plate numbers which can change over time, the VIN lives permanently with the vehicle. This attribute makes the VIN number very important during the process of a VIN lookup.
By using our Mini VIN Lookup, one can check the vehicle’s complete history to find out the number of owners, service history, inspections, accidents, title history, damages, and more.
Where to find Mini's VIN Number?
You can locate the Mini VIN in the following positions of the vehicle.
- The driver’s side door will contain a sticker with a barcode and the VIN Number.
- You can also find VIN on the major components of a vehicle such as an engine block, chassis, and transmission.
- You can also find VIN on the vehicle title, registration, or insurance papers.
How to look up any Mini by its VIN?
What does the Mini VIN lookup contain?
Vehicles Report proprietary VIN check tool taps into millions of National Records by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), Ministry of Transportation (MOT) and discloses every available history for a specific vehicle including any hidden problems. Every Mini VIN report comes with over 60 individual checks. You can uncover the following vital information about any Mini by using our Mini VIN Decoder tool.
Using our Mini VIN lookup tool will drastically lower your risk of buying a vehicle with hidden problems that could be unsafe or demand unwanted repair.
5 Interesting facts you don’t know about Mini
Mini has a few interesting facts in the automotive industry you may not have known. Here are a few little-known facts.
- The MINI Clubman launched in 1969 and we have it in the showroom after fifty years.
- There are so many names for Mini because the company has been owned by various parent companies over the years. Now, Mini is an independent division of BMW and is performing better than ever.
- In 1999, Mini earned second place as the most influential car of the 20th century right after the Ford Model T.
- The largest official convoy recorded by “Guinness Book of World Records” was formed by Mini cooper vehicles. In 2007, The event was arranged by Vancouver MINI Club and they had a turnout of 269 cars.