Lookup and Check Land Rover VIN Number
Lookup Land Rover VIN and get a full Land Rover History Report
Every Land Rover on the road has its unique 17-character alphanumeric code known as the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). This is also known as the chassis number or serial number. This universal vehicle code is given to every Land Rover manufactured vehicle worldwide. Land Rover’s vehicle identification number is an assigned serial number, which includes important information about the vehicle manufactured. The VIN number is important in generating a Vehicle History Report, a process known as a VIN check.
Unlike license plate numbers which can change over time, the VIN lives permanently with the vehicle. This attribute makes the VIN number very important during the process of a VIN lookup.
By using our Land Rover VIN Lookup, one can check the vehicle’s complete history to find out the number of owners, service history, inspections, accidents, title history, damages, and more.
Where to find Land Rover's VIN Number?
You can locate the Land Rover VIN in the following positions of the vehicle.
- You can find Land Rover VIN on the plate of the driver’s side behind the windshield.
- If you could not find VIN in either of the above locations, you can find Land Rover VIN under the hood on the engine block. This is the best way of finding a VIN in case of doubts about tempering. Use a flashlight to locate the VIN on the engine block.
- You can also find VIN on your Land Rover’s title, registration, or insurance papers.
How to look up any Land Rover by its VIN?
What does the Land Rover VIN lookup contain?
Vehicles Report proprietary VIN check tool taps into millions of National Records by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), Ministry of Transportation (MOT) and discloses every available history for a specific vehicle including any hidden problems. Every Land Rover VIN report comes with over 60 individual checks. You can uncover the following vital information about any Land Rover by using our Land Rover VIN Decoder tool.
Using our Land Rover VIN lookup tool will drastically lower your risk of buying a vehicle with hidden problems that could be unsafe or demand unwanted repair.
5 Interesting facts you don’t know about Land Rover
Land Rover has a few interesting facts in the automotive industry you may not have known. Here are a few little-known facts.
- The first Land Rover had the steering wheel in the center of the vehicle instead of the right or left side.
- The Rover emerge after world war II, but the Land Rover company was founded in 1978.
- Land Rover SUVs are trusted vehicles for military services worldwide.
- Land Rover produced an SUV on tractor tires and Studebaker axles for the British Forestry Commission in the ’50s. This was the world’s first monster truck.